Today is Monday
May 20, 2013
June 27, 2010
- Create Yahoo account Email if you don’t have one.
- Sign in in your yahoo account
- Go to http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
- Click on Submit Your Site for Free:
- Click on My Sites
- Enter your website url for example http://www.q8directonline.com
- To authenticate your site ownership, you can either add a META tag to your home page, or upload a verification file to your siteSign in your Yahoo account, enter yahoo username and password for your account.
- Click on By adding a META tag to my home page. (Keep this window open)
- You will get code look like this <META name=”y_key” content=”f932574c295ed586“>
- Open new website and go to http://www.godaddy.com/
- Click on My Account
Click on website Tonight
Click on Launch
Click on Design your page
On the Page tab click on Properties, Meta Data
Click on Add Meta Tag
In the Name field enter y_key
In the Content enter the code which we mentioned on step 9, Content f932574c295ed586 your code will be different than this.
Click Apply to All, then OK
Go back to the opened yahoo window which we lift open on step 8
Click on Ready to Authenticate